英语果然不能翻译成桂林话,不然笑翻!

桂林夜屎佬扯板路 2018-06-21 19:14:25

桂林夜屎佬扯板路ID:guilinyeshilao

桂林本地最接地气的生活微信

不一样的视角 展现不一样的桂林


1.You kidding me?You're still home?

你哈我,你还在屋里头?


2.Stop fooling around!Everybody's waiting!

莫在那凯醒!大家都等岛你带!


3.What the hell?You wanna dry your hair?

你在搞死马名堂?还要吹头发?


4.You are really troublesome.

你嗯是烦得卵都跌。




5.This ain't over!

你给老子等岛!


6.Great,we're fucked up again.

好咧~我们又没得疗效了


7.I just can’t take it anymore.

老子嗯是隐不到你了。


8.That’s bullshit,the price is just too high!

醒着了哦, 卖这么贵!


9.Now we got the worst of it.

这回我们挨着了大着。




10.She’s good at finding excuses.

她最会瞎掰了。


11.You dressed like those gangdangers.

你穿得和个哈崽一样~




12.Don't be so cocky!

莫那么不醒水~


13.You'd better keep your word!

你讲起要算话咧~


14.He's cool.

他好卵讲义气的。




15.You're so stupid!They set you up.

你哪那么昂啦~他们估计害你的~


16.No way!

没想和你扯~


17.He dared the cops.

他和警察干起来。


18.go home and pass out.

回克洗鸟睡~


19.Chairman Hu Core said: Don't zheteng

福大大讲:莫乱搞!


20.What's up?

搞死马???


来源:网络

整理:桂林夜屎佬扯板路团队

转载请注明

桂林人不可错过的精彩视频



Copyright © 辽宁俄语培训费用联盟@2017